Sunday, November 30, 2008

Frosted Filter - Birthday Card..



I have a few family birthdays coming up, so I decided to make a Birthday Card today.
The Base is Really Rust,
Next, Scenic Route DP
Nest, Coffee Filter with Cranberry Crisp and Kiwi Kiss.
Next, medallion cut with Fiscars Decorative Border Punch in the Scenic Route DP.
Embossed the sentiment in white ep on the coffee filter layer
Added Brads, Covered Buttons, Decorative Button, Leaves are punched with MS Leaf Punch, Butterflies clear embossed and punched with the MS Butterfly Punch, Ribbon, and Silk Flowers.
I don't think I could possible get anything else on this card...lol..
TFL
Pin It!

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is just beautiful, Fern...such gorgeous colors and I love all the awesome details!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...