Thursday, November 6, 2008

WT191 SCS using corner punches - 11/6/2008



For this card we were to use corner punches.
My base card is Garden Green CS.
The next layer is Red Sparkle Adhesive DP that I punched the corners with All Night Media Corner Punch.
Then added a layer of Glossy White CS that I stamped with VersaMark and embossed with red embossing powder.
The top layer is Whisper White CS stamped with the tree from Scandinavian Season with VersaMark and embossed with red embossing powder. Added a little red glitter.
I layered this on another piece of Red Sparkle Adhesive DP, with the corners punch and layered on Garden Green.
Added the pearl, ribbon, flowers, jewel, leaves cut with the Martha Stewart punch, and a Charm..
I really like the way this turned out.
Thanks for looking...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...