Monday, July 20, 2009

WOW is this my sweetie?


Good Monday morning everyone.. I found this picture of my DH while I was going through some of my pictures and just had to scrap it.. Boy was he surprised when I showed this to him.. He looks like a little kid.. Can you believe we were married a year later.. I guess we were just kids, but we felt like we were old and wise for our age.. lol Don't they all.. Anyway here's what I used..
Page Recipe:
Dark Brown CS
Bo Bunnys Beautiful Life Collage DP
SU Whisper White CS
SU Sage Shadows CS
Velvet Ribbon
Silhouette SD
Basic Grey ~ bling it designer rhinestones
Prima ~ Got Milk
Brads
Silk Flowers
Thickers ~ Rainboots Puffy Letter Stickers
Twine
Thanks so much for taking a peek, and be sure and come back often..
Hugs.. :0)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...