Friday, July 24, 2009

The Rowdy Gals..


Here's a page of my Sister in Law with a group of gals who have been friends since grade school. They started getting together now that most of their kids have graduated and/or married. She sent me this picture but has no idea that I'm scrapping it for her. They try to escape their hectic family/work life once every month or so, and get together and go out to eat. They even try to take a trip together once a year. This year they are coming to my neck of the woods in the fall, and they have invited me to join them for dinner one night. I'm a couple of years younger then these gals, but I'm sure I would be the first to crash...lol I also did this page for this weeks 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks Sketch. I just got my inspiration from the sketch, I turned the sketch on the side and then went a little overboard on embellishments. Hope you like it.. Here's what I used:
Page Recipe:
SU Basic Black CS
Creative Imaginations ~ Light Teal Doily
Blue and Peach CS
BoBunny Chuncky Charms ~ Swirls & Brackets Chipboard Stickers
Sizzix Monkey Tails Letters
Cuttlebug
Silhouette SD
Paper Bliss ~ Cheers
Kimberly Poloson ~ Flowers
Jolee's boutique ~ Fun at the Beach
Chatter Box ~ artsy.licious ~ Peacock
Say It In Crystals
Stickles
Paper Flowers
Thanks so much for taking a peek, and please come back again..
Have a wonderful weekend..
Hugs :0)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a fabulous page, Fern...I love all the fun and pretty elements!!! Your sister is going to love this, too!!!! My scrapbook is still sitting on the counter just waiting for your special touch...heehee!!!!

Chrissy D said...

Fern, this is sooo FUN! Love this page! TFS!

Maria Matter said...

OMGosh Fern this is beautiful!
love all the lacey work and the colors!

Blessings, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...