Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grandma-a-a, you're out of kleenexes

Hello everyone. Something must be going around, because I caught it this morning... Feeling much better this evening.. Here's a page I did of sweet little Savannah for this weeks 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks Challenge. This was taken Feb. 17, 2007, and we were all playing cards at the dining room table, she was in the middle of the floor in the living room. Since she was sitting down, we couldn't see her. When I got up to check on her, this is what I saw... We all died laughing... She is such a toot... Anyway, this sounds like something she would say today, so that's the title I used. I know the paper is busy, but then, so is she...lol.. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
SU Pretty In Pink CS
SU Chocolate Chip CS and DSP
Kaiser Scrapbook ~ Sorbet DP
SU Tea Party DSP
SU Old Olive DSP
Silhouette SD
doodlebug ~ Shin Dig Letters
Spare Parts Flocked Brads
Basic Grey Opaline Designer Half Pearls
Ribbon
Jumbo Half Pearls
Computer Font
Thanks so much for stopping by, and come back again.
Have a wonderful evening.
HUGS:0)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW What a gorgeous LO!!! Your colors are BEAUTIFUL...love all your details on this...wow!

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo funny....aren't those grandbabies fun!!!! I love your page, Fern...I actually bought a scrapbook today at HL for half price...gotta start making one for my oldest DGD! I may be knocking on your door for help!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...