Saturday, July 11, 2009

Colten and Sammie


Hi everyone! This is a page I did for this weeks 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks challenge, go check it out.. This is a picture I took on the 4th at my DD's house. This is my little sweet little grand son and he just loves my DD's dog, Sammie, and Sammie is so good with all of the little ones.. Hope you like it... Here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
SU Night of Navy CS
Basic Grey Laser Cut Paper Doilies
SU More Mustard CS
Magic Mesh
SU Whisper White CS
Silhouette SD
Marvy Scallop Circle Punch
Chipboard Twinkling H20s water colors
Transparency Film
Stickers
Pop Dots
Thanks so much for stopping by, and come back anytime..
Have a wonderful weekend.
HUGS:0)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is GREAT, I LOVE that paper you used...awesome layout and great stars!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Fern!!!! I love the paper and all the cool *stuff* you added but I love the pictures the most!!! What darling kiddos!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...