Thursday, July 21, 2011

BBQ Invitation using Creative Cuts & More

Hi everyone!!  Today over at Die Cut Divas, I have a card to share with you that I created using the Barbecue Grill #01 - Small  in Stardream Metallics - Onyx  from Creative Cuts & More.. This is just the right size for a card and they have a larger one if you want to use it on a scrapbook layout, which I think would be too cute!!  I made these cute BBQ invitations to send out to my family.. They are so cute and very easy to make.. 

Here's what I used..
Stampin Up ~ Basic Black CS
Stampin Up ~ Old Olive CS
Scenic Route CS
Stampin Up Big Shot Top Note
Cuttlebug Houndstooth Embossing Folder
Stampin Up ~ Only Ovals Stamps
VersaMark
Black Embossing Powder
Jewels
Ribbon
And don't forget your Killer Red or White Tacky Tape to hold it all together!!

Thanks for dropping by and be sure and check out the die cuts being added daily over at Creative Cuts & More!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

K-E Kreations said...

What a cute invitation! Love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...