Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Live~Laugh~Love Mini Album - Creative Cuts & More

Hi everyone, it's me again.. 
If you're looking for my Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs layout scroll down to the next post...
I finished my mini album that I started last week and shared a few pages with you over at the DieCut Diva's Blog last Wednesday..  Well, now I want to show you the finished product.. 
Here is the cover..

I'm using the 6" x 6" Heavyweight Album Covers/Pages over at Creative Cuts & More..., which I absolutely love!!!! I covered my album with the 6" x 6" Album Cover in Flame Orange Stardream Fuse Metallic Cardstock This cardstock is so pretty and I love the sparkle!! I embossed it with with the Stampin' Up Sizzix Flourish Embossing Folder...    Notice the frame and the crystal heart charm..


Here is the inside of the front cover... I also used a couple of the photo corners from the Photo Corner Set #02 in Copper Stardream Metallics.



Here is the next page..  Beautiful summer colors...  This is a prima flower and I have 3 tags..


On this page I used some Webster's Pages, added a little stickles to the flowers and butterflies and then added the stick-on butterfly and roses...  I have 1 tag on this page..


Here is the next page... Tied


And here it is untied...  room for photos and/or journaling...

Here is the next page...  I made a flap on this page...  Here is the top page..


Here is the flap opened...


Here is the actual page under the flap....


And this is the inside of the back cover.. Used a prima flutter vine, a couple of Zva Hearts and a fancy frame!!


And here is the back cover... you can see the beautiful 6" x 6" Album Cover in Flame Orange Stardream Fuse Metallic Cardstock. I haven't done anything to the back yet... I'm not sure who I'm going to give this to and when I figure it out I will write a little message...
By the way, don't forget to get some of Creative Cuts & More's Killer Red Tacky Tape to use on all of your mini albums!!!! This stuff is fantastic!!!
That's all I have for today... I hope you've enjoyed my Mini Album and just maybe I've inspired you to go over to Creative Cuts & More to check out their mini album kits, or maybe their individual pages, hardware, and their many, many die cuts... It's a lot of fun and they make wonderful gifts...
Thanks for dropping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

what a gorgeous creation!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous. Love the metal trinkets on the cover. :)

li-bee-ti said...

Gorgeous mini album!

Unknown said...

Wow Fern Wow I love this mini album!!!! Look at all the ribbons!!!!They are so lovely!!!! Wow what a fabulous project!!!!

EileenMV said...

I absolutely love your mini album! You are so talented!!! I love all the details - beautiful!

all the days of our life said...

Fern this is gorgeous!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Fern, this is terrific!!!. The detail is outstanding. You've outdone yourself.

Kim said...

Fern I heard it was your Birthday over @ Frosted Designs! So Happy Birthday to YOU, may your days be BLESSED ALL WAYS:)
~Kim

Sonia said...

OMG!, OMG!!.. You did amazing mini albums.. Ok I will receive this as a give from you to me, lol!!.. i'm so funny! sorry!
I in love with this album, every detail you put me a smile on my face.
No matter who received this mini album I know will feel so happy and honored.
Thanks for your INSPIRATION!
Hope one day i did something like your creation.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERN!!, enjoy your day! Many blessings!!
Greetings from Puerto Rico, Sony
Sonia-Studio60

li-bee-ti said...

I just poped over to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

May all your dreams come true!

Hugs.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I don't have words for how amazing this is Fern, WOW!

Karin said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! absolutely gorgeous! Wow That project is a total inspiration.
Thanks for sharing

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...