Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Joy ~ Sketch Along Tuesday - Frosted Designs

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's pretty cold down here in Texas, so I bet it's freezing where most of you are..  Stay safe, warm and healthy!!!  And since some of you can't get out, why not just do a little scrapping!!  Boy, I would if I could!!  Anyway, today is Sketch Along Tuesday over at Frosted Designs and Diana has come up with a fabulous sketch!!  When I saw her sketch I knew it was perfect for another Christmas layout..  But, you don't have to use it for a Christmas layout, there's so many possibilities as you will see from some of the other design team members.... and a we also have a couple of pretty awesome guest designers this month....  be sure and check out there beautiful work, too!!!   Okay, so here's the sketch:
I wanted to scrap this sweet photo of my little grandkids taken at Christmas..   Here are a few close ups
Here you can see the Colorbok adhesive word (Joy),  Making Memories Trim (Flutter),  7 Gypsies Pearl Ring Dangles and a little bit of my stitching......

Here is the Petaloo Floral (these are going to give the Prima a run for their money.... I love these!!!), some more stitching, Organza Ribbon and BoBunny letters.


Here you can see a Prima Antique Mistletoe and the beautiful BoBunny paper...


and here is my decorative journaling block cut from more BoBunny paper, sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Distressed Ink, and add at piece of the Petaloo Floral.. You can also see some more of that beautiful Making Memories Trim..

Scrappy list of items I used
My Minds Eye ~ Lost & Found -Union Square "Moments" Die Cut - the red frame.
BoBunny Noel
Petaloo Floral Embellishments
7 Gypsies Pearl Ring Dangles
Prima Antique Mistletoe
Making Memories Trim (Flutter)
Colorbok Adhesive Word (Joy)
Sparkle Adhesive - red glitter - frame around the photo
Organza Red Ribbon
Sewing machine

Thanks for dropping by and be sure and check out the other design teams layouts...  We would love for you to play along with us,this is this months prize.....
WOW, wouldn't you love to win this....  remember the more weeks you play, the more chances you have to win this fabulous prize!!
Can't wait to see your interpretation of this weeks sketch!
Thanks for dropping by!!
Happy Scrapping!!
Hugs!!!
Pin It!

15 comments:

Andrea said...

Wonderful LO and Sketch - I love the decorate of your creation! Very great job!
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful! Love all your details.

Angi Barrs said...

Wow...stunning. I love how you did the "Joy". Fab creation.

K-E Kreations said...

Once again, you've created a beautiful LO! I love the pearls - very elegant.

Unknown said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous!!

Bev said...

OMW I love this LO. There are so many amazing details. Gorgeous work:D

TeenaBugg38 said...

Fern!!! This is stunning!!!

Tammara said...

Gorgeous layout. Love that Petaloo floral spray and all the other beautiful embellies.

Barb Craft said...

You thought of everything on this one! Every detail is just perfect! I totally adore the way you have the word JOY hanging from those beautiful pearl chains!! And... I can't go without telling you how adorable those sweet little grand children are!! YOu are so blesssed!
Stay warm and remember... at least you didn't get the snow!!
barb :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, you've done it again! A fabulous Christmas layout. I so love the BB Noel papers anyway but your added details are awesome. Love that you added the stitching! Perfect. And that is one adorable photo of the grandbabes! Stay warm if you can! Let hubby feed the donkeys!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Scrumptious details Fern. Truly one great layout.
Hugs
Tanya

Debbie said...

Fern this layout is so full of beautiful details! I absolutely love the word JOY and how you put it all together! Simply beautiful!

Lisa J said...

Fern this is so beautiful! I love stopping by here to see your creations! I wish I could design a LO half as good as you do!

li-bee-ti said...

Fab layout, Fern! So full of beautiful details. It's amazing how much thought you've put into this lo. Your grandkids are so sweet and adorable!
I love what you did with the "JOY" title, how the letters hang over. Very creative.
And all those Prima goodies...Simply great.

Cindy Groh said...

Your LO are always so beautiful with excellant detail. Fabulous job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...