Wow! I received this fantastic award from Barb aka Crafty Girl... And let me tell you she is one crafty gal.... and I mean that in a scrappy kind of way!!!! :o) If you haven't visited her blog, you don't know what you're missing out on ~ She is one of the coordinaters over at the Frosted Designs Challenge Blog, she is on numerous challenge blogs, including one that I'm on ~ Sketches In Thyme ~ and she even shares some of her crafty secrets through her tutorials... So what are you waiting for ~ Go here now!! Well, after you read the rest of my blog post!! LOL
Now this is what I have to do to accept this award:
1. Thank the person who gave it to me. CHECK
2. Tell seven things about yourself. CHECK
3. Pass the award on to five bloggers whom you think are fantastic. CHECK
Alrighty then ~ 7 things about myself....
1. I have three (3) grand babies who I love dearly!!
2. I get up at 4:30 AM every weekday morning!
3. I drive 65 miles round trip to work and back everyday!
4. Scrapbooking is my way of getting rid of my stress!!
5. I started a facebook page only so that my family back in OK could see my layouts of my family ~ since it seems like everyone is on there!!! Although that is just one more stressful thing for me to keep up with now, considering I can't even keep up with my blogging friends right now... lol
6. I'm trying to get my daughter into scrapping... She's come over once so far.. And I might add that she did a very sweet layout of Zach!!!
7. I can't wait to play on more wonderful challenge blogs out there... One of these days...................
Now... for the 5 bloggers I am to pass this on to: Boy I was on a roll and picked 7.... But I could have gone on and on... I have made so many wonderful friends out there!!!
Sandi @ Soft Side of Sandi
Crystal @ Crystal's Crafty Creations
Aaron @ Scrappinlils Creative Side
Irena @ Irena's Creations
Anazelia @ My Scrapbook Addiction
Tanya @ Random Acts of Krafting
Please, please, please go check these wonderful ladies out.... They are all amazing and their work is just fabulous!!!
Again, I want to thank Barb for thinking of me!!! You are a sweetie!!!
Thanks for stopping by, I promise to get back to blogging... just had a little anxiety the last two weeks, but we think we have it under control...
Have a wonderful night/day everyone!!!