Friday, July 30, 2010

Savannah's Birthday Card ~ And Balloon Bouquet!

Hi everyone!!  It's Friday, 30th of July, and today is my little granddaughter Savannah's 5th Birthday!!  I can't believe that she is going to start school next month...  Wow!!  She is having a bowling party tomorrow..  Yes, I said "bowling" party.. I'm telling you 5 going on 25..  I guess that's the new thing for 5 year olds...  I don't think I went into a bowling alley until I was well over 16 years old...  But Angela said they put the bumpers in the alleys so no one gets a gutter ball, I'm just a little concerned that they may not be able to get the ball all the way down the lane!!  Oh well, a fun time for all with bowling and pizza!!!   Here is the card I made for her..  I really think she'll like it.  The bright colors, the flower and bling...  Oh yeah, she'll like it....  I also went into town today and picked up a balloon bouquet for her.  Levi left me the key so I could put it in her bedroom so when she got home this evening it would be a surprise..  She also told me that she wanted the "PINK" Breyer Stable that was at the Tractor Supply Company..  It had to be the "Pink" one... So I got that for her, too... Of course it didn't come with any of the horses so I had to get that too..  You can't do much with a stable without horses!!  All in all I think she will have a very happy time at her birthday party.... 
Here's a list of scrappy things I used on her Birthday Card:
SU Basic Black CS
BoBunny ~ Petal Pushers ~ Stripe
SU Whisper White CS
Prima Flower
Prima Vine
Prima Say It In Crystals
Cuttlebug Vintage Corners
Cuttlebug Floral Borders
Avery Letters
Copic Markers
Image is from "cute daisy may designs"
Savannah's Balloon Bouquet!













Thanks so much to dropping by!!
Have a wonderful weekend ~ Drink plenty of water and stay cool!!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

15 comments:

shari said...

She will love this card! It's so pretty with all the bling. I like how you call her Vanna, cute! Shari (cricutrookie)

Tammy E. said...

What a good grandma! And what a pretty card. I love the "frame" around the image -- very nice! My granddaughter will be five in a few weeks. I agree with you -- 5 going on 25! Hope Savannah has a great birthday.

Crystal said...

AWW She will LOVE your creation Fern,I LOVE all the fun bling and that sweet image!!!......Happy Birthday Vanna!!!!

Dawnll said...

What an adorable card and I know she will love it. You can tell it was a special card with all the lovely details. Hope she has a wonderful birthday.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh my word! She is gonna love those balloons, that card and she'll faint over that stable and horses! HAve a fantastic weekend. we have a make-up piano recital that I can't wait for .. very excited to hear my Malerie play ..

Darien said...

What a beautiful card!!!!!!! She is going to love it!!! And those balloons are Beautiful!!!! hope you have a great weekend too!!!!!!!!

scrappinlil said...

Oh how sweet....Happy Birthday to your gd. My dd turned 5 in May and we did a bowling party...she will love it. you can also ask for a ramp...and that way the kids put the ball on that and it makes it down all the way. I love the card and those balloons are gorgeous..she will have a super time. TFS

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great card & if she is anything like my 5 year old she is going to LOVE the balloons. My daughter went to a bowling party this year she loved it but I hope you have several lanes for them, they get a little antsy waiting their turn., but they all had a great time.

Pat said...

What a darling card!! My gds had their birthdays at a bowling place last year & everyone had a great time!! Happy birthday to her!

flowerdisco said...

happy b-day to darling savannah! the card is awesome. like the shirt and the jeans coloring you did. fab!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy b-day to Vana! Love your card and that big butterfly is adorable!

Unknown said...

Fern, this card is delightful! Love your little image and the black border is fantastic! Happy Birthday to Savannah!
Blessigns,
Kim xXx

Debbie said...

What a lucky girl! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fern!!!
Long time, no visit! This card is very cute and so was the story going with it! I did notice bowling is the new thing...guess its better then a dirty Chuck E Cheese! LOL! In less then 2 weeks my oldest is turning 6 and we're heading for a family campout at the beach! how fun will that be!
I also took a look at your other projects, love everything!!!!

Barb Craft said...

Fern... you are like super grandma!! Cute card, fun balloons, perfect gift... Being a grandma must be so much fun!! The card is adorable, I am sure she loved it!! Thanks for all of your sweet comments the past few weeks!! I am now one step closer to getting to Texas!! I have to be out of my house in 25 days!! I guess we better buy a new house pretty soon!! I left you a blog award on my blog and you need to be sure to check out the Frosted Designs blog... you won a little something there!!

barb :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...