Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Award


Hi everyone!!  Look at this "sweet" blog award that my dear sweet blogger friend, Sandi sent me yesterday.  I met Sandi through a wonderful challenge blog called "Stuck On U Sketches".  Which I fell in love with instantly, and then on her personal blog  "Soft Side of Sandi".  She does gorgeous work, and I am truly amazed at the embellishments she can make with her Cricut! So when I received this blog award from her, I was proud and honored that she thought of me..  Thank you Sandi, I will display it proudly!
Now, the rules are,  I've been told is this.  This is a "Knock Your Socks Off" Award for bloggers who are either new to blogging or whose work does indeed Knock Your Socks Off!  So now, it's my turn to pass it on to three (3) more blogger friends who have made a big influence in my work, or just been there to give me the encouragement I needed.  So I choose:

Joan ~ Stamping With A Passion
Holly ~ Glitter, Stamps and Ink
Anne ~ Inking In Red

I have chosen these ladies, not only because they are part of my Belli Team, but because they were also some of the very first friends I made when I first started this wonderful hobby 4 1/2 years ago..  I have actually met Joan and Holly at 2 different Shoebox Swaps here in Texas, and they also encouraged me to be a Belli Girl..

Now the second part of receiving this award is to list 10 thinks that Knock Your Socks Off!
So here goes.
1)  My wonderful parents, who laid the foundation for who I am today!
2)  My dear sweet husband, who is my rock, but also has a big soft spot and spoils me to no end!
3)  My fabulous children..  Who have grown into very strong adults and are not afraid to dream big, but they also know that it takes a lot of hard work to achieve anything worth while.
4)  My beautiful grand children...  Who we are so blessed to have living close to us.
5)  Living our all time dream life here in the country.
6)  My friends both on line and off that I'm so lucky to have..
7)  My job ~ I've been lucky enough to work for/with my boss for the past 19 years and we are still very good friends. 
8)  Evenings sitting at or around the picnic table with a fire burning in the rock firepit, playing a game of horseshoes with the kids, and roasting hotdogs and marshmallows with the grandkids...
9)  Hayrides with the grandkids.  Rick (DH) on the tractor, pulling the trailer with all of us grown-ups and the little ones sitting on the hay bales..
10)  Archiver's ~ In my opinion the best scrapbook store in the world!!

Well there you have it....
Pin It!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much for this sweet award, Fern! I'm so honored! You're such a sweetie to award this to me and Mom and Anne! HUGS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...