Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My New Blog Look ~ Thanks Ragan!!

Hi everyone!!  If you've visited my blog before you will notice right off that I have a new look!!  I loved the old look, but I've had it for quite some time and was needing a change.  So I emailed Ragan at Blogger Boutique, and I loooove what she's come up with!!  This is my second blog design she's done for me and let me tell you, she is fantastic!!  She doesn't stop until you're happy, and boy, am I happy!!!  Be sure and scroll down to the bottom of the page and see what she did with my Scrap Studio slideshow.... 
Now I can't wait to get something done so that I can upload it.... 
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!
Stop back by anytime!!
Hugs :o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Milnie said...

don't know how it looks like before but I absolutely love this!!!

hugs,

Mélanie

Darien said...

Beautiful!!! I love the new look!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...