Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Little Monkey ~ Colten; Halloween, 2009


Hi everyone, it's back to work for most of us.. :o(
I can't believe that Christmas is less than 1 month away. This is going to be a very busy month for most of us, but don't forget that we all need a little time to relax and to play.
Here is a layout I finished today of little GS Colten. The photo was taken this Halloween, if you hadn't guessed he was a little monkey, and he was adorable!! I could not believe that he kept that little cap on his head the whole time, and didn't try to take it off, not one time. Hope you like my layout. Here's what I used:
SU Basic Black CS
Orange CS
Fancy Pants - Kraft Cuts~Pastel Hearts
Fancy Pants - Transparencies ~ Trick or Treat ~ Web Overlay
Silhouette SD
Stickers
Thickers ~ Rainboots
SU Jumbo Wheel
SU Basic Black Ink
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...