Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas 2008 Scrapbook Layout ~ Savannah


Good morning everyone... Here is a layout I did using a photo from last years Christmas of little GD Savannah. I also was inspired from this weeks challenge over at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. I just love using velvet cs and I used a lot of it on this lo. Hope you like it. Here's what I used:
Doodlebug Beetle Black Crushed Velvet CS
s e i Christmas Mint ~ Red Velvet
Sparkle Adhesive Glitter ~ Silver
Creative Imaginations Glitter & Foil Die Cut ~ Silver Fanfare
Queen&Co Felt Fusion
Thickers ~ Tinsel
Holiday Time ~ Poinsettias and Bows
Screen Print~
Thanks so much for stopping by and please stop by any time..
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Fern...what a beautiful layout...your little DGD is sooo adorable and I love all the pretty Christmas details!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic informative piece of writing. I really like it.
Daily Deals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...