Friday, November 6, 2009

The Riley's 2009 Vintage/Victorian Christmas Card


Hello everyone. It's another gorgeous day here in Texas. I didn't have much time to scrap, but I have been trying to decide what to do for this years Christmas Card, and this is what I came up with. I really wanted something different, more on the line of Vintage/Victorian style. Not for sure if I achieved that look or not, but I do like the way it came out. I also ordered these cards awhile back from Creative Cuts and More, not really knowing what I was going to do with them, but, I really like the die cut center. So now I know what to do with them... Hope you like it, now I just need to get busy and get the rest of these made up... Here's what I used.
Creative Cuts and More - 5 1/4" Square Filigree Frame Window Card ~ Stardream Shimmer Metallics ~ Emerald
Solid Glitter Gold CS
SU Crosshatch Background Stamp
Archival Pigment Ink ~ Gold
Gold EP
Gold cording
Christmas Ribbon
VersaMark
SU A Greeting for all Reasons Stamp Set
Zing EP
Red Jewels
Santa Image
Thanks for stopping by and please come back again...
Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs. :o)
Pin It!

6 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Very lovely. How did you do the ribbon and cording? So beautiful.

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo gorgeous, Fern...it really does have a vintage look to it...love the cording and the adorable Santa image!!!! Hope I'm on your list!!!!!

Crystal said...

Fern this is GORGEOUS!!! WOW I absolutely love your vintage Christmas...STUNNING!

Holly said...

Fern!!! How GORGEOUS!!!! You rocked this Victorian card with that Santa image, that gold cording, and that scalloped card from CC&M!

Die Cut Diva said...

Wow, what a great card -- it is the perfect image for the window and you sure did achieve a vintage look -- everybody would wnat to be ob your Christmas card list (LOL)

Ski Holidays said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
Ski Holidays

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...