Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You and Me


Hello everyone, it got up to 104 degrees here today. That's just too stinkin' hot to be outdoors.. So I played inside and made this page for this weeks sketch over at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. Check out their website and join in the fun... Who knows, you may get hooked, too... This is a picture of me and my DH back in 1996. I ran across it the other day and you know me, the wheels started turning, and when I saw the sketch challenge, I knew exactly what to do. I like the way this turned out, I hope you do too. Here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
SU Basic Black CS
SU Cameo Coral CS
Basic Grey ~ Porcelain ~ rosenthal DP
SU Tea Party DSP
Silhouette SD
Prima Flowers
Silk Flower
Prima Say It In Crystals
MS Arch Lattice Border Punch
SU Round Tab Punch
Metal letters
White Gel Pen
SU Black Journaling Pen.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you have a wonderful evening..
Hugs...:0)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...