Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So Curious



Hello everyone.. I'm finally getting back in the groove of scrap booking. I had a wonderful time at the North Texas Shoebox Swap. When we got home Sunday afternoon I went to check on our cats, Hershey and Bubba. My husband noticed that Hershey had an abscess sore about the size of a quarter on her throat and it looked like it was actually rotting out, the center was black. She didn't seem to be in any pain, but it looked absolutely awful. Rick told me he didn't think she would last through the night, and he was right. It was a very sad moment for me. She was just like one of the kids. So anyway, I didn't feel like scrapping yesterday.. I talked with my daughter on the phone and we both cried and laughed at all of the wonderful memories of Hershey. She was 18 years old, and had a wonderful life.
So today I did 2 layouts, since I'm behind with last weeks sketch from 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. This is for Sketch #21. And next week we are going on vacation. This is a page of little Colten. He's growing up way too fast... This was a couple weeks ago. Here's what I used.
Page recipe:
SU Chocolate Chip CS
SU Baja Breeze CS
SU Parisian Breeze DSP
Paper Bliss ~ Monkeying Around Stickers
Scrap Metal Letters
Ribbon
Thanks so much for taking a peek.
Have a wonderful evening.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...