Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank Heaven for little Princesses..


Hello everyone,
Here is a page I did today of Savannah. I printed an 8"x10" picture of her and then cut her out like a paper doll. The picture was just too big to use the whole thing. And then I added the other Disney princesses that she is very familiar with. She watches the movies every chance she gets.. Here's what I used:
Page Recipe:
SU So Saffron CS
SU Raspberry Tart DSP
SU Kiwi Kiss CS
SU Pink Pirouette CS
Paper Doilies
Making Memories Cheeky Shimmer Sticker Letters
Stickopotamus Brush Sticker Letters
Floral Embellishments from Prima
Disney Chipboard Medley Figures by Sandylion
SU So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
SU Rose Red Ink
I hope you like it and come back again.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs:)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...