Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BUSTED!!


Hi everyone... Every time I look at these pictures I have to laugh. This was taken of sweet little Savannah on May 27, 2007. She found her Grandpa's money he kept behind his chair. When she finally realized that we were watching her, the look on her face was priceless... just like the "deer in the headlight" look. lol. And later that evening I was doing laundry and came back in the den, and low and behold she was having the time of her life playing with his money.. She had it all over the floor, and throwing it up in the air, and just laughing... Her grandpa told her she was just like her grandma, the only difference was grandma could get a lot more money in her hands...lol.. I thought the pictures would make a great lo for the sketch challenge at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks Here's what I used:
Page Recipe:
Various cardstock and dp from my stash.
SU Certainly Celery CS
SU Elegant Eggplant CS
SU Lovely Lilac CS
K*I Memories -pop culture- gossip hazard
Sizzlits - Monkey Tails Letters
SU Canvas BG Stamp
Silhouette SD
Silk Flowers
Doily
Flower embellies.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs:0)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You are so good at doing every sketch challenge on 52 weeks!! This weeks is, as usual, a lovely layout. I must get my mojo working again and do some catching up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...