Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Belli Challenge #68 ~ Happy 4th



Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be a Belli Girl. . Check out their blog and join in on the fun. Since the 4th is coming up, the challenge for this week is to make something using a Patriotic Theme. This is my card and here's what I used.

Card Recipe:
Base Card SU Real Red CS
Next is a layer of Colorbok which I stamped Versamark with the perfect background stamp from Northern Woods and then I used Red Embossing Tinsil.

I Stamped Magnolia Tilda and colored her with SU Markers, cut her out and popped her up over the ribbon. Cut the star out of SU Real Red, added the button and the red jewels..

Hope you like it.
Go check out the challenge and play along..
Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs...:0)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Perfect 4th of July card, Fern. It brings back memories of all the times I watched fireworks when I was a kid! And weren't you the ambitious one to do a card AND a scrapbook page for today's challenge?! Great job!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What an adorable image this is..the little sweetie watching the fireworks!! Fab job for a July 4th card!! I love your scrapbook page. Two for the price of one!! LOL!!

Holly said...

I love this!!!!!! LOVE your glittery red fireworks and that sweet little girl gazing up at the light show.

Dani said...

Oh how cute! I love it, it's like a little 4th of July scene! Wonderful job!

Anne Harada said...

Fern OMG!! This is adorable!! Wonderful scene of the little girl watching fireworks!! Great card! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...