Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jason, Deacon Richard Kotrola and Amanda

Hello everyone,
Here's a page I made for my DD's Wedding Album. This was also inspired from this weeks sketch from 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks challenge. Hope you like it... Here's what I used.

Heidi Swapp Chipboard lovely grid sheet
Heidi Swapp Mega Masks
K&Company Classic McKenna Words, Tags & Flowers ~ stickers
Martha Stewart pearls
SU Purely Pomegranate Ink
SU Close to Cocoa Ink
SU Bravo Burgundy Ink
SU Chocolate Chip Ink
SU Very Vanilla CS
SU Very Vanilla Ribbon
Various Brown CS and DP
Cuttlebug
Standard Circles ~ large

I left the circle blank so that she can journal what was on her mind...
Thanks so much for looking,
Fern
Pin It!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Fern!!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Hi there, Fern! I popped over from Scrapbook.com where I saw your Invisibles page. I have a DT assignment to use the chipboard, and I'm gathering ideas. I LOVE your page. Thanks!

Ticia said...

Beautimus!
Yep now I'm just making up words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...