Friday, April 24, 2009

Heart of Texas ~ Fall, 2008 ~~ Is this really my DD?

Hello,
Here's a page I made for my DD. These pictures are from the Heart of Texas Optimum Fitness Competition last September, 2008. She won 3rd place and we were soo proud of her. DD and DSIL have their own gym, are both personal trainers and both work very hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle. She wants to compete one more time before starting a family. Here's what I used for this l/o.

Once Upon A Time DP
Sparkle Adhesive Purple
Sparkle Adhesive Lt. Blue
Doodlebug Beetle Black ~ Sugar Coated CS
Best Occasions Glitter Paper
Gemstones ~ self adhesive
Cricut
Accent Essentials Cartridge

Thanks so much for looking,
have a wonderful weekend.
Fern
Pin It!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

It's a great looking page!
I did'nt even know they had fitness comps.
How interesting. My daughter and I were just talking about body size and it is about how fit you are not how thin you are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...