Sunday, April 19, 2009

"cutie" - Scrapbook Page

Hello,
Another page I got done today. I had these two pages laid out this last week, but with the little ones over here a lot I didn't get them done until today. My DS and DDIL have made it through the first week living in the motel. I think Savannah is the only one it's not bothering. I have been trying to help out as much as I can, and therefore, not getting much "play time" in. Her family is also close, so that helps, too. And it's not permanent. They have the carpenters coming tomorrow or Tuesday and they have picked out their carpet, today they're finishing itemizing everything that was damaged, so they can turn that in to the insurance company tomorrow. OMGosh with all of the toys, all the boxes in the closets and under the beds. It's a mess. Angela is holding up for the most part. Yesterday, she did break down for just a minute. Hopefully it will be back to normal in about a month...
Here's what I did on this page...
SU Basic Black CS
Martha Stewart School Days DP
Making Memories ~ Die Cut Sheets ~ Archivers
Spare Parts ~ The Paper Studio ~ flower-ribbon-brad
colorbok ~ Chipboard Accents
American Crafts ~ Thickers
Sugar Coated Brads
Ribbon
Say it with Crystals
SU Word Window Punch.

Thanks for stopping by,
come back anytime.
Have a wonderful evening.
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...