Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Sweet Awards from 2 "Sweet" Friends!!!!!

I am so far behind here on my blog... And I really don't have an excuse.. I am retired, you know...  And I feel so bad that I have not acknowledged these two wonderful and amazing friends for passing "The Irresistibly Blog Award" to me...
First of all I want to thank Nanne from Nanne's Creations...  (She sent this to me Saturday and I'm just now thanking her..  me bad!!!)   If you don't know Nanne, you have got to check out her blog ...  Let me tell you, this lady does gorgeous Layouts and Mini Albums...  Please stop by and tell her hi!!!
And
Next, I want to thank Kacee from "you had me at scrap..."  (She sent it to me on Monday...  still bad!!!!)  Kacee is one of my newest friends... She does some wonderful/cute things with her cricut and has the cutest little girls...  Please stop by her blog and tell her hi, as well!!!!

Now, to except this award there are a few things I have to do...

 1.)   I am to thank the person(s) who sent it to me and add a link to their blog
Thank you so much Nanne and Kacee for thinking of me!!  That's so sweet of you both and you don't know how wonderful that makes me feel!!!

2. Tell 7 facts about myself:

1)  Now that I'm retired, I try to scrap everyday just a little...
2) I am a very messy scrapper!!  But I like it that way!!
3)  I hate cold weather...
4)  I have 1 sister and 2 brothers...
5)  I'm a homebody...  I don't like to go anywhere.. Except to visit family...
6)  I'm still trying to learn Photo Shop Elements 7
7) And finally, I'm going to learn how to use my cricut, design studio, and gypsy!!  Anyway I hope I do!!

 and

3. I am to pass this award onto 8 others -
But, since I know this award is making its rounds, I want to pass it on to all of my followers!!!  You don't know how much I appreciate each and every one of you!! 
Please grab the blinkie and display it proudly!!!
Thank you so much for dropping by, and be sure and visit Nanne and Kacee!!
Hugs!! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...