Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Practical Scrappers Disney Layout

Good morning everyone!!!  Today over at Practical Scrappers we are revealing Disney Layouts...  I've only been to Disneyland once, so I haven't got a lot of Disney layouts.   The year we went our kids were mid-teenagers and it was one of the best vacations I can remember... I didn't have to worry about them so much because they were a little older..  And It was just a good time for everyone!!!
To see more details about this layout click here...

Be sure and check the sidebar over at Practical Scrappers to see the upcoming Challenge Calls...  We would love to feature your project, but you have to email it to us!!  So go check it out!!!
Thanks for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love the beautiful photo you chose for this page. Gorgeous design. :)

Tkat said...

that is one awesome layout!!!! wow!!! love all the different ideas for borders!

Debbie Bakk said...

Not your typical Disney layout- loveit! and the border is wonderful and so are the colors- I have to gather my coupons and get me some of these punches they really add to a page- as you have been doing.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout!

all the days of our life said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!! I love that heart and the lace frame.

Jennipher said...

Fern, you manage to make every layout look fabulous. You always add just the right amount of details and frills to fit the photos and theme. Awesome job.

Sonia said...

Fern I love this layout... Totally Gorgeous!!
For me is very inspirational.. I have a lot of Disney pictures waiting for me, lol!!
-Sony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...