Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wedding Layout; Bride, Groom and Groomsmen

Hi everyone!! I told you I would try and upload a layout today, and here it is! This is another page for my daughter Amanda’s Wedding Album. I have about 6 more pages left to do, and then the Wedding Ceremony Album will be done. I talked to her about the Reception Album last week and I think we will be doing a lot more photos per page in that album.
I’ve also ordered 3 of these wonderful album boxes from Overstock.com, check 'em out here. I already have 3 in different colors, and I looove them, especially for layouts with thick embellies.  I really think they will be perfect for these  wedding layouts.
Okay, now here's what I used on this layout… I hope you like it.
Doodlebug Beetle Black Crushed Velvet
Creative Imaginations Silver ~ FanFare
Creative Imaginations Narratives Overlay
Silver Glitter Adhesive Paper
Making Memories ~ Shimmer Flourish Chipboard
Lace
Ki Flourish Borders ~ Black Sparkles
Prima ~ Cherry Blossom Branches Pink
Prima ~ Swirls Black
Pop Dots
Bling from Wedding Hairpiece ~ Hobby Lobby
Therm O Web Double Sided Peel & Stick Adhesive
Thanks so much for dropping in and come back anytime.
Have a wonderful weekend, and for those of you that are having this horrible storm, stay warm and safe!!!!
I will have another post on Wednesday for sure, it will be time for another Belli Challenge. Not for sure if I will have time to do anything before then or not… Just want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!!!
Hugs :o)
Pin It!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW this is stunning, and look amazing...I LOVE your layout!!! WOW!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Really like this one Fern. It's a little different and I adore how you did the bride! Adn I'm glad to see that someone else likes that adhesive backed glitter paper! Good job!

Scossie Jane said...

Another beautiful page for the wedding album Fern, what a wonderful treasure that album will be xx

C said...

beautiful and beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...