Sunday, December 6, 2009

Savannah - Fall, 2009 Scrapbook Layout; Twisted Sketches Challenge and Frosted Designs Challenge


Hi everyone, I told you I was going to try and get a layout done today, and well, I did. This is a photo of GD Savannah taken this Fall. I also made this layout for this weeks sketch challenge over at Twisted Sketches and the twist this week is to use flourish(es) on our project, and for the challenge over at Frosted Designs, which is to use scallops on our project. I cut the scallop frame with my Silhouette SD and then I embossed it with Zing Copper EP. Hope you like my layout.. Here's what I used:
SU Chocolate Chip CS
The Robin's Nest ~ Water Color Rain Forest
The Paper Studio Solid Glitter Gold ~which I embossed with copper ep to get more of a brownish look.
Zing Copper Embossing Powder
Prima Juliette Collection Copper Flower
Prima Holiday Lights Collection ~ Glitter Spray ~ Pearls
Feather
Zva Crystal Flourish
Silhouette SD
Butterfly
May Arts ~ Bronze Leaf Trims
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week!
Hope to see you again real soon!!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, I love it .. so much to look at but doesn't detract from that awesome photo.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great layout, love all the details! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

Tammara said...

That is such a gorgeous layout. Love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

So very pretty, I love the photo and everything that you built around it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...