Thursday, February 23, 2012

Savannah ~ Rock Climbing


Hi everyone!!! I have a layout to share with you that I've done for the February Sketch challenge over at Stuck?!  

  Here's their sketch...


I had these cute photos of little GD Savannah taken last year of her kindergarten end of year field trip.  Her mother wasn't able to attend so I was lucky enough to tag along with her.  Afterwards they let the parents take their child/children so we wouldn't have to go all the way back to town/school..  So Savannah and I decided to top it off with a movie...  I had a lot of fun that day and I hope she did too!!!

Here are a few close ups... 

Here you can see some Distressed Edges, Masking with the Crafters Workshop Chicken Wire Template and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distess Ink, some of the Sewing and my Tag with SU Ribbon..



More Distress Edges, Masked Background, Sewing, and Fussy Cut Flowers...


Distressed Edges, Sewing, Masked Background, Fussy Cut Flowers, The Paper Studio Letters..



Distressed Edges, Sewing, Masked Background, K&Company Sticker..


Here is my scrappy list of things I used on this layout...
Close to My Heart CS
Bo Bunny Et Cetera Collection
Basic Grey Curio Collection
SU So Saffron CS
The Crafters Workshop Chicken wire template
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Deep Edge Punch
K & Company Stickers
SU Ribbon
The Paper Studio Stick on Letters

Thanks so much for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...