Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Christmas 2011 (Zach is going to be a "Big" brother!!)

Hi everyone!!!  Today I have a layout to share with you that I did for my Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday reveal and also for the Practical Scrappers CMT reveal, which was to use 2 different punches on your project....

Here is this weeks Frosted Designs Sketch created by Roberta..
I loved working with this sketch!!  I have been wanting to scrap the Christmas Card my daughter surprised me with on Christmas and this sketch was perfect!!!  So I pulled out my Christmas Card, some fun BoBunny Christmas paper, a couple Martha Stewart Punches and a few stickers, and this is what I come up with....
Here are a few close ups... 
Here you can see some Distressed Edges, MS Double Arches Punched Edge, Ribbon, Decorative Button and Prima Say It In Pearls..

More Distressed Edges, Martha Stewart Double Arches Punch, Martha Stewart Rings Border and Corner Punched Edges, Christmas Stickers, Gems

Here are a few challenges this will qualify for..
Practical Scrappers ~ CMT (Use at least 2 different punches)
CropStop ~ Baby
The Crazy Challenge ~ Use a Die or Punch


My list of scrappy things I used on this layout..
SU Bravo Burgundy CS
BoBunny Father Christmas Jingle Bells
My Mind's Eye Holiday Damask Paper
Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection
Martha Stewart Double Arches Punch
Martha Stewart Rings Border and Corner Punches
Christmas Crafts Stickers
Ribbon
Decorative Button (present)
Prima Say It In Pearls
SU Always Artichoke Marker
Gems

And now I have a little sad news to share with you...  I have decided to step down from the Design Team over at Frosted Designs and this will be my last reveal.  I have truly enjoyed my time on this amazing team, but I feel like it's time to step aside for some new talent...  But don't worry because I will be playing along when I can.. 
Also, be sure and check out the upcoming  reveals over at Practical Scrappers...  We would love to share your work along with ours over there...
Thanks so much for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Sonia said...

Hello Fern
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation, thanks for your inspiration.
Good Luck whatever you want to do now as a designer.. I really love all your creations.
-Sony

Barb Craft said...

Fern...we are so sad to see you go!! You have been with us for so long and are part of our family! We wish you all the best!

This LO is stunning! What a great way to showcase a card!! The papers were perfect and the details are amazing!! Gorgeous!

barb :)

Vicki said...

Beautiful LO, Fern! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Cindy Gay said...

I love it Fern. Great papers & elements!

Lisa Watson said...

What a beautiful take on the Crop Stop challenge!!! Beautiful LO!

kramer_buffy said...

oh my goodness, this is amazing and super duper cute! Thanks for playing with us last week @ CropStop's blog challenge. Our new challenge is up!

-- dalis

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

wonderful creation
thanks for sharing with us at Crazy Challenge this week hope to see you back next week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...