Friday, December 10, 2010

My Blog Candy Winner From The Frosted Designs Blog Hop is........

Hi everyone!!!  I have a winner for my goodies from the Holiday Blog Hop hosted by Frosted Designs.... 
The winner is................................Kim @ Crazy About Scrappin'  who said "Fern, Love your card!! It's to cute:)
 Kim please contact me @ fernriley at att dot net  with your address so I can get this out to you!!! 
I want to thank everyone for playing along, it turned out to be a "HUGE" success and we had a lot of fun!!!! 
Hugs to you all!!!

And remember less than a week left on my Christmas Candy... I will be checking my followers with the comments so that I can let you all know right away who the winner is....  So please be sure you are actually a follower...  If not I will have to delete your name..  I will also be deleting all duplicate comments, because I think I will be using random org.. for this one... If I can figure out how to use it!!!!    :o)
Good luck to everyone!!!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Congrats to Kim!
*smiles*
debbi

Betty Anne said...

Congratulations on winning the prize Kim, have fun with your new scrapping goodies.

Lorraine said...

congrats to the winner and i hope you have a great weekend Fern xx

flowerdisco said...

congrats to the winner.
and happy holidays to you and your loved ones.
I guess we all be back to normal after the holidays :P

Barb Craft said...

Congrats to Kim!! Enjoy the fabulous prize!!
Barb :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...