Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags for Grandkids ~ 2010

Hi everyone!!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend..  I had a little extra time today so I decided to make my little grandkids each a little treat bag..  I bought these die cuts last year from Creative Cuts and More for Savannahs Day Care class and I had 10 left over, so I decided to use up some of my "old stash"..  We  stamped "Trick or Treat" on all of 'em  last year, so I had to work around that...  Most of the die cuts are from October 31st except the strip that the black cats are standing on and that's Cuttlebug Floral Borders..  I added Rhinestones and Ribbon to Savannah's and that's pretty much all I did to 'em.. I also did this for the FABULOUS FRIDAY CHALLENGE over at Frosted Designs.  This challenge is to encourage us to use up the supplies we already have in creative ways!!  So if you get a chance, please head on over there and check out their new and improved website... They have something for everyone!!!  And that reminds me, be sure and check back here next Tuesday for my Sketch Along Tuesday debut ~ It's a cutie!!!
Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
Hugs to you all!!
Pin It!

15 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fern I absolutely love these! I wish I still got treats who cares that I'm 40!

Dawnll said...

These are so adorable, love that you got the bags from my favorite place. Such a fun way to finish lots of products. Bet the grand-kids love them

Joan Ervin said...

Hey girlie....thanks for letting me know about my win...how cool was that!!!! It has been a while and just look what you have been up to...your blog looks AWESOME!!!! Your little treat bags are adorable and will be a hit with your grandkiddos!!! I bet they are half grown by now...LOL!!! We have two new girls at our house....we adopted two Morgan rescue horses. I'm afraid the donkeys aren't the barnyard pets now because the girls have taken over...LOL!!!! They rule the roost, for sure!!! Take care,now, and don't be a stranger!!!!

Angela said...

Oh Fern these are adorable ! Great job on using your stash! It is something I really need to do! Lol I am sure the grand kiddies will love them! Xx

Lorraine said...

these are fab treat bags i know your grankids will love them and what you put inside of course xx

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Your grandkids are gonna LOVE these... I like the shape of the bags. Those black cats are awesome!

Nanne said...

Oh wow!! now, why didn't I think of making something cute for my kids for Halloween?..Your are such an inspiration with everything you create..
Hugs
Nanné

Tammara said...

Super cute bags! Great use of using up leftover supplies.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I am sure they loved them!!!!! Sweet grandma.... spoil them rotten while you can!!!!

Pat said...

Fern these are so cute!

Barb Craft said...

Fern... you have to be the bestest grandma of all time!! But don't worry... I am totally taking notes so when it is my turn, I can be as amazing as you!!! lol!! Seriously... your grandkids are going to love these... and all the other things you make/do for them!! They are lucky to have you!!
barb :)

Anonymous said...

aaaawww Fern! these are adorable!!!your grankids will love them!!what a sweet grandma you are Fern!!
Big hugs to you!
Lidia

ruth said...

Those are super cute Fern! I don't have grandkids yet, but I can see how much fun it's going to be to start crafting again in a whole new way. :)

Debbie said...

There you go again with your creativity! These are so cute!!!

shortywithastory said...

Fern, your work rocks! Great job as always. =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...