Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Colten's Halloween Card ~ 2010 ~ Frosted Designs ~ Die Cut Challenge

Hi everyone, I told you I had some great news to share, and here it is...  (Drum roll please!!!)  I will be designing for the next 6 months on the Frosted Designs Sketch Team..   You really need to check out their new blog the first of November...  They have some major changes going on over there...  Not for sure how much I can divulge at this time.. So you better just keep checking in so you don't miss anything...   
So, I'm now designing for these teams ~~Sketches In ThymeStuck On U Sketches and Frosted Designs.   And I feel very lucky to be a part of each one..  Be sure and check out their blog for the current challenge..  You will see some pretty amazing layouts for sure..  We would love to see you play along!!   And be sure and check back Friday for my Stuck On U Sketches layout.. I had a lot of fun working on it and I can't wait to share it with you...
Now about this cute little card...   This is my last Halloween card for this year...  It's for little grandson Colten...  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is called Kitty Kai ... but let's pretend it's a little boy dressed up as a little dog, okay... That's what Colten is going to be this Halloween, because he just loves doggies.... 
Here are a few other challenges this will qualify for: 
Frosted Designs ~ Die Cuts
A Spoon Full of Sugar~ Die Cutting/Punches
Creative Card Crew  ~ Lets Punch It
Simon Says Challenge ~ Punch Em'

Here is my scrappy list of things I used:
SU Basic Black CS
Gold CS
Graphin 45 Renaissance Faire Collection
SU Whisper White CS
Copics
Mo's Digital ~  Kitty Kai
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Three
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Border Punch
Dress It Up ~ Leaf Buttons
Twine
Rhinestones
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Have a wonderful day, and please drop back by anytime!!
Hugs!!!
Pin It!

20 comments:

ruth said...

Gorgeous halloween card! WElcome to the team Fern! I look forward to working with you. :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

That is soooooo cute!!!!

Angela said...

Congratulations Fern!! Wonderful news on the dt! Your Halloween cards are brilliant ! I am sure your grandson will adore it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Fern!! Congrats on Frosted Designs!!

Bobbi said...

Such an adorable card. I am sure he will love it.

Barb Craft said...

First of all... WELCOME!! I am so thrilled you are going to be design for FD!! As for your card... adorable!! I was over at Mo's checking out digis yesterday and this is the one my youngest daughter picked to make a card to send to her older sisters!! She thought it was adorable so I am sure your darling gs will adore it as well!! Beautiful card!!
Barb :)

Dawnll said...

A big Congrats for making the team! I am so excited for you and know you will enjoy that great group of ladies.
Love this adorable mo image, cutie that she is.

Darien said...

Beautiful card!!!!!!! Congratulations!

flowerdisco said...

way to go...lying to your grandkids....bad bad bad....just kidding,,, that ;s right. you said we are suppose and to pretend not lie, lol....i am silly today, lol

Fleur said...

Fern what a super card, the image is adorable,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, first of all, a big congrats on making the FD DT ... they are so lucky to have you! I figured your news was something like that! Look out retirement, this gal is gonna make some history! And your card is BOO-tiful. Colten will love his little "doggie." Hugs!

Sarah Bennett said...

Congrats for being on the DT! I look forward to seeing the blog in November!
Super cute card! Love the black trellis border strip with that awesome paper.

Tammara said...

Congrats on the dt spot at fd! Your card is super cute!

Unknown said...

Fern, I'm so excited to be working with you on another team!!!!! You inspire me in everything you do!!!
I adore Colten's card. That little image is so precious, just like little Colten!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

all the days of our life said...

I can't believe I forgot to stop by yesterday to CONGRATULATE you and Welcome you to our FD family. It's so good to have you here. I love that card, that image is adorable.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Gorgeous card, very cute!

Joni Parker said...

HI Fern...congrats & welcome to Frosted Designs DT!!! Your work is always amazing. Love this card!!

Cherie said...

A beautiful card the image is so adorable.
Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew.
hugs cherie

Pat said...

This is just too cute!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fern, super cute. Congrats on your DT post.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our punch 'em challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...