Monday, June 17, 2013

Farm Project Life Album ~ SOUS Project Life Challenge ~ Twine


Hi everyone!!  Happy Monday!!  Today we have a new Project Life Challenge going on over at Stuck On U Sketches.......


Use 
TWINE 
on your PL Layout


First Page...
Here I have scrapped photos of our farm before we bought it.   


Second Page...
Here you can see the "improvements"...  My husband has always had the knack to see the potential in most everything.... I, on the other hand, usually only see what's in front of me...  I'm so glad Rick talked me into buying this piece of property back in 2011... 


This layout will qualify for the following challenges...
Lasting Memories ~ "Tell Me A Story"
Top Tip Tuesday ~ Masculine  
Use It Tuesday ~ Masculine (Stickers, brad, twine and tickets from my stash)

For more inspiration be sure and check out the DT over at SOUS!!!

We would love for you to play along!!

Thanks so much for dropping by!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Fern, I just love it! These colors are PERFECT!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

Jossie Posie said...

Wow! You are so creative! I love that your pages qualifies for all these challenges! Thanks for stopping by too!! Your land is beautiful!

ClaireR said...

Great colors, really makes the colors in the photo pop!
Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
ClaireR, LMDT

Lisa Minckler said...

Well that's just a set of terrific masculine LO's if I ever saw some. The photographs are fantastic and the use of twine is perfect!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

FANTASTIC double pager!!! Love it!!!

Tracey said...

Love the before and after pics Fern...they really tell a story. It took me a minute to spot the Twine...very creative idea, fabulous Layouts. !
ps. thankyou so much for visiting me, I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...