Monday, April 2, 2012

Winner of my "Bling" ~ SOUS Blog Hop

Happy Monday everyone!!!!   As promised it's time to reveal the winner of my candy from the Stuck On U Sketches "Getting To Know Me".  And that would  be.............................................................................

Esther T. who wrote:


Hi Fern,
Your LO is beautiful - it's so easy to see how much work went into its creation. Thank you for sharing, and also for the encouragement you leave for me every time I post a project. I'm already a follower.
~ Thanks, Esther T

Congratulations Esther...  Please email me at fernriley (at) att (dot) net with you mailing address so I can get your "bling" in the mail!!

Thank you all for joining us in the Blog Hop over the weekend and remember we still have the sketch challenge going on over at SOUS until April 12th... We would love to see your take on it!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs!!!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Congratulations !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...