Monday, December 19, 2011

90th Birthday Album ~ Last 3 Pages

He everyone!  I just thought I would share the last 3 pages of my husband's Aunt's 90th Birthday Album with you..

Buffet 1st page...


Buffet 2nd Page


And finally, my husband and I with Aunt Leola..





Just a note...  The album is on it's way and will arrive on Wednesday!! 
For those of you following the progress of this album, thank you!!  I really enjoyed creating it and I'm sure she will treasure it!!  I just wish I could be there when she opens it..

Thanks for dropping by!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Que presente mais maravilhoso voce enviou!!! Ela irá amar...suas páginas são lindas nesses tons e detalhes que voce escolheu!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

What a labor of love this album is Fern! I bet she loves it :):):) And what a beautiful heirloom it will make for future generations too. Love you girl! Hope your Holiday is filled with nothing but blessings!!!

Dee in N.H. said...

That is absolutely beautiful! She going to really love it. All those beautiful memories captured for her.

Kelly Massman said...

these are all just so pretty! I love the romantic style!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hello, Miss Fern! What a monumental work this has been! All the pages are so gorgeous, she is absolutely going to faint over this! As another poster said, what a treasure this will be for future generations. Hugs coming your way from Bedford!

franzesjoi said...

she is soo lucky... :) beautiful!!!! and priceless... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...