Monday, November 14, 2011

Winner of my Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop Candy!!

Good morning everyone!!!  Just wanted to pop on here and post the winner to my Creative Cuts & More Blog Hop..  Just in case you forgot what it was here it is....

And the winner is..............................................................
Trisha.....

Congratulations Trisha!!!
 You have until 6:00 AM Central Time, Wednesday morning to get in touch with me!!! 
fernriley (at) att (dot) net
Can't wait to hear from you...

Also wanted to let you all know that later this afternoon I will be posting my "Annual" Blog Candy Contest.... So be sure and watch for that..

Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Thanks, Fern, for posting that I won this pretty candy. Was a fun hop and I will email you shortly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...