Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Wishes - PB Teen - Mariposa Garden


Hi there! First of all, I want to say Happy Birthday, Amanda... 27 years old today.... Boy, do I feel just a little old... Okay, enough about the age..lol
Here is the card I made for today's SCS Inspiration Challene, which was Pottery Barn Teen Website. I have my inspiration picture by my card... Here is what I used.
Base card is Gable Green.
Next is a layer of Pixie Pink, punched corners with EK Success Decorative Corner Punch. Doodled around the edges with White Signo Pen.
Next is a layer of dp that I got when I first starting scrapbooking. I was looking for a lot of little girl paper, because at that time, Savannah was just born. So I used something old today... I will have to be sure and tell my DH about this... he will be soo proud of me...
The image is from Hero Arts and called Happy Wishes, go figure.. I used numerous SU markers to color the image and stamped it on Whisper White. Cut with the nestabilities, and layered on Bashful Blue. Used the bashful blue brads on this layer. Added ribbon... and there you have it... I am sooo ready for Spring, can you tell? Even though it's not that cold here in Texas, I would just like to see some beautiful color....
Thanks so much for taking time to look...
Have a great weekend..
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...