Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Inspired By Nature Card for the Stampin Up Regional Seminar in San Antonio, Texas, 2008.



This is a card made with the Inspired By Nature Stamp Set.
The base card is Really Rust. The top layer is Whisper White and Stamped with the cone flower from Inspired By Nature stamp set. I used the SU markers instead of the ink pads and used Old Olive for the leaves and stems, and Really Rust on the petals, and for the center of the flowers I used Close to Cocoa. I used the Itty Bitty Background and stamped with Really Rust all over the card. The corner is punched from Old Olive with the corner punch. I also stamped it with Itty Bitty Background. I added ribbon and then layered it with the sentiment, which is from the Best Yet Hostess set and is stamped on Really Rust.. Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...