Sunday, April 5, 2009

Engagement - Save The Date -- 1st Page

Hello everyone...
Here is a page I made for my DD's Wedding Album... This will be the first page of the album. This is the Save the Date Card that I made for her. And here's what I used.
Save The Date:
SU Very Vanilla I played with it until I got my pattern.
I stamped the petals with SU Floral in Bravo Burgundy.
I printed the top and bottom from the computer on vellum
and then scored around rectangle so that the petals would fold in.
The inside card is Very Vanilla stamped with SU Filigree in Always Artichoke.
Then I added a layer of Bravo Burgundy CS
and then I stamped the calender in Close to Cocoa on Very Vanilla.
I printed everything from the computer,
and then added the little heart jewel on the wedding date and a magnet on the back
The inside card is made so that you can put it on your fridge..
Scrapbook Page
SU Cranberry Crisp
Bold Heart SU Wheel around the border.
The dp is My Minds Eye
Plantin SchoolBook Cricut Cartridge
distress the edges
and then sewed around the edges.
Hope you like it..
Thanks so much for looking.
Have a wonderful Sunday...
Fern
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...